The Hubble Space Telescope has been revealing the secrets of the universe for over 30 years, but it turns out Hubble has some secrets of its own!
The question is: How much exposure time did it take to capture the Hubble Ultra Deep Field image? You might be surprised!
See if you know the trivia question before the answer comes up on the screen!
Video credit: NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center
Director, Producer & Editor:
Director of Photography:
Additional Photography, Coloring & Mix:
Production & Edit Assistant:
Production & Post:
Music: “Alternative Genesis” by Aidan Patrick Augustine Lavelle via Atmosphere Music Ltd.
This video is public domain and along with other supporting visualizations can be downloaded from the Scientific Visualization Studio at: https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/13686
See more Hubble videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiuUQ9asub3Ta8mqP5LNiOhOygRzue8kN
Follow NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope:
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NASAHubble
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/NASAHubble
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/NASAHubble
· Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasahubble
If you liked this video, subscribe to the NASA Goddard YouTube channel:
Follow NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center
· Instagram http://www.instagram.com/nasagoddard
· Twitter http://twitter.com/NASAGoddard
· Twitter http://twitter.com/NASAGoddardPix
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NASAGoddard
· Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc